Sunday 30 March 2014

Is that the Grim Reaper checking my sand clock already?

Well on Friday I went to the opticians and finally had the confirmation I'm getting old!
I now need glasses for reading and close up vision. I've only just started making model kits again in stupidly small scale, 1:144, test anyones eyesight that will.
Now all I need is something to cure my finger tremors when trying to do detail painting with multi zero'd brushes,  spider scratch is one term for it.
I was 46 yesterday (29th), being robbed of an hour by BST chang and running backup to the mrs as we had her parents over for Mothering Sunday lunch, tidy up, get the dinning room ready (ie remove all my modelling stuff to a place of safety),  I feel more like 86 today!
The Grand Slam and Tallboy 3d models are comming along nicely, learnt how to create assemblies in Inventor this week so I now have a Grand Slam Warhead comprised of a casing, back flange, studs and nuts for holding the flange in place, and ring of studs for holding the tail on.  This week i'll will try to add the fuse pockets and something that looks like the fuse itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment